Dr. Artima Medical Clinic is equipped to support minor surgical operations that requires local anesthesia, are free of complications (not life-threatening) and that can be performed without hospitalization. Please see our equipment list for these procedures which include (traditional) scalpel surgery, electrosurgery and cryosurgery.
These minor operations include:
- Wound cleaning & suturing (wound dressing/care and debridement)
- Superficial excisions for pathology, prevention or cosmetic reasons
- Removal of moles, warts, cysts (lipoma, sebaceous,...), skin tags, molluscum, etc.
- Birth control implants and removal
- Fluid drainage such as in the elbow or knee
- Injection for trigger finger, inflamed tendons or muscles, carpal tunnel