Dr Artima Medical Clinic (International Health Services) can help with specific type of illnesses that particularly affect tourists and expats alike while traveling in Thailand and foreign countries. If you require health information regarding your future (or current) trip, Dr Artima can provide you with the most updated and suitable plan for you.
We recommend to have a preventive visit to a travel doctor if you plan an extended stay in rural areas of Asia and travel to less developed countries or regions.
Some diseases such as malaria, dengue, cholera, typhoid, japanese encephalitis , meningitis, rabies, etc.) are particularly prevalent in some areas
If you are exploring South-East Asia, we can help speeding your recovery when you have one of this common travellers'ailments:
- Diarrhea (due to the change of cuisine, uncooked or unclean food preparation, etc.)
- Food poisoning (unclean food, parasites, unclean preparation and other causes)
- Dehydration (hot, sunny and humid weather)
- Infected wound (contact of a wound with unclean water or soil)
- Ear infection (common following water activities)
- Others (eye infection, skin rash, minor wounds,...)